More About Me
Richard C. Ackerman...EXPERIENCE WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH• 32 years helping families buy and sell homes along The Front Range of Colorado
• 43 year resident of beautiful Boulder County
• over 90% of the past 20 years’ business from past client, Realtor and relocation referral
• understanding of the current market conditions and trends
• quality referral network of lenders, appraisers, inspectors, title companies, etc…
• integrated technology tools to streamline your buying and selling process
• passionate about the quality of life in scenic Colorado and The Front Range
Every year Richard is a member of The Platinum Club and RE/MAX Hall of Fame, awards for high sales achievement from RE/MAX International. Over the past twenty years over 90% of Richard’s business has come from past client, Realtor and relocation referrals.
Richard is a long time of member of St. John’s Episcopal Church (currently Junior Warden), The Nature Conservancy, Audubon Society, North American Nature Photographers Association, Harley Owners Group and has volunteered and sat on boards for various non-profit organizations including The Boulder County Nature Association and, currently The Imagine! Foundation.
Richard is a graduate of The University of Tampa having received a Bachelor of Science in 1972. Arriving in Boulder in 1973 he pursued a variety of endeavors before becoming a Realtor in 1984. After one year with Van Schaack & Co. he moved to the number one real estate company in the area, RE/MAX of Boulder, Inc. and has been there ever since. For the past 5 years running, RE/MAX of Boulder, Inc. has been recognized and the #1 leader in sales volume in the entire RE/MAX system worldwide…confirming Richard’s ability to recognize and become a member of a winning team.